“We Beat Entropy … and it Sticks”
Want to Digitize Your Collections but Lack the Equipment, Personnel & Expertise?
We Provide the Onsite Solution — Your Materials Never Leave Your Facility!
- Digitization for historical societies, archives, libraries and museums
- Custom made for small institutions with limited resources
- Scanning images & documents – at affordable rates
- Focus upon document scanning to PDF, metadata tagging and OCR
- Specialized Optical Character Recognition (OCR) services can turn scanned documents into searchable text for indexing & web upload
- We come to you! Your valuable collections do not need to leave your facilities. We bring our equipment and personnel to your doorstep & conduct operations onsite with no risk to your rare collections
- Grant friendly! We will provide you with all of the required information you need to construct a grant proposal for digitization
- Free evaluation. We will examine your materials, discuss time & materials, & provide a free no-obligation quote. Customized to suit your needs & budget.
Stan Prager has a MA in History with a concentration in Public History and Digital Archiving. He has also been owner and President of GoGeeks Computer Rescue services in East Longmeadow MA since 2001. Stan considers digital archiving to be the “perfect marriage of history and technology.”
For an example of a digital archiving project Stan has worked on, click here:
For more information about Digital Archive Solutions, click here:
Add another thousand years to the life of your archives …
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION: